What is this about?
The Cloud Provisioning and Administration course enables Network, Systems, and Database Administrators to effectively operate in the cloud. This training program provides a hands-on, practical approach to cloud provisioning for administrators and touches upon all the aspects of administering cloud services. The training covers best practices on cloud administration. It is supported by major vendor technology solutions and covers Open Source, as well as global vendor standards.
What’s in it for you?
Individuals certified at this level will have a demonstrated understanding of:
- Types of Cloud Environments: Cloud environment controls, hosting, ITO Outsourcing, CoLoc, Onshore, offshore versus cloud.
- Planning for cloud capacity: Policy management and third party management.
- Cloud Administration technology: Virtual networks, storage and computing, application management in the cloud.
- Security administration, compliance and certification.
- Cloud Provisioning: Capacity Management, Service Desk Management, cloud provisioning/ automation management.
Who should attend?
- Network Administrators
- Systems Administrators
Service Desk Managers
- Senior Operators
None. it is recommended that participants hold the Cloud Technology Associate Certification (or its equivalent) from CCC and/or that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.
25 multiple choice questions
Pass mark is 64%
75 minutes duration
CCC Professional Cloud Administrator (PCA)
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING