What is this about?
This workshop serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP®, and CBRM®, which are designed to be delivered and received at an organizational (and/or individual) level.
The Strategic Partnering Approach guides the participant through an approach that advances an organization’s existing business relationship management (BRM) capability to drive business value, build strategic business partnerships, and evolve enterprise culture.
It’s designed to help business professionals partnering with key business partners in co-creating a journey map for reaching and sustaining strategic partnerships that drive increased collaboration and ensure value recognition across the organization.
What’s in it for you?
Workshop participants can expect interactive and lively one-to-two-day sessions, with a deep dive into the most common obstacles experienced by organizations working to evolve their BRM capability. Among these topics are:
- Strategy: Clarifying your organization’s goal with IT, HR, Finance and other functions as a co-leaders
- Culture: Evolving culture to support collaboration and shared ownership
- Convergence: Breaking down siloes to integrate different functions
- Making it Personal: Understanding the impact BRM has on each individual function
- Team: Energizing and empowering the BRM capability team
- Measurement: Ensuring and communicating realized value
This workshop includes the BRM Playbook (e-book)
Who should attend?
- BRM Managers and Team members
- Business Professionals interested in elevating BRM capabilities
Strategic Partnering Approach Workshop
PRICE PER GROUP
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led