What is this about?
With PRINCE2® Foundation you get an introduction to the PRINCE2® method. It is designed to provide you with sufficient knowledge and understanding, to the PRINCE2® method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
What’s in it for you?
On completing this course, the participants will gain competencies in:
- The principles of the PRINCE2® Project Management method.
- Start, control and close projects.
- Manage quality in PRINCE2®.
- Manage risk in PRINCE2®.
- Deliver projects within budget, time and to the specified business case.
- Tailor PRINCE2® to different project environments.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to demonstrate they have sufficient understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology and can work effectively as part of a team or with a project management team within a PRINCE2 supporting environment.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the PRINCE2 Practitioner or the PRINCE2 Agile® certification.
60 multiple choice questions
Pass mark is 55%
60 minutes duration
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING