ONLINE SELF-LEARNING VERSION
Upon purchase, you will receive a credential and a link to access the course within 24 hours.
What is this about?
The objective of this course is to help you understand the key concepts of service management, the ITIL® 4 service management framework and prepare for the exam. In addition, we offer a rich learning experience that helps you relate ITIL to their own work environment.
What’s in it for you?
You will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
Who should attend?
Open to everyone in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or anyone familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.
90 days of access
40 multiple-choice questions
60 minutes duration
English Online or Paper-based Exam
Closed book, pass grade 65%
**If English is not your native language you will be awarded 25% extra time
Upon purchase, let us know when you want to schedule the exam
ITIL® 4 Foundation Certification eLearning (FRENCH)
- Online Self-Learning