What is this about?
The ITIL® 4 Executive Brief provides the essential knowledge of the latest ITIL® 4 key concepts from a strategic stand point. In addition, participants will learn from our instructors, industry practitioners, who have executive ITSM implementation experience and first-hand knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
You will be able to:
- Understand why ITIL® 4 is a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey to digital transformation.
- Understand what’s a Service Value System (SVS) and co-creation of value through service relationship
- Understand how ITIL® 4 Value Chain end-to-end operating model enables creation, delivery and continual improvement of tech-enabled products and services
- Understand how ITIL® 4 guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITSM.
- Understand the purpose of ITIL® 4 Practices
- Learn how ITIL® 4 uses Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and why these are important to deliver business value
- Learn how ITIL® 4 supports the existing investment that people and organizations have made in ITIL
Who should attend?
The ITIL® 4 Executive Brief course fundamentally targets the executives, business leaders and other decision makers from the IT and business domains, including CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, VPs and Program Directors.
ITIL® 4 Executive Brief
PRICE PER GROUP
Price per group at customer site or online instructor-led