What is this about?
The objective of this workshop is to help you understand the key concepts of ITIL® 4 service management framework. In addition, we offer a rich learning experience that helps you relate ITIL® best practices to your own work environment. The workshop content is in English but is conducted by bilingual instructors.
What’s in it for you?
You will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL® service management.
- Understand how ITIL® guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL® service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL® service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL® service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL® practices and how they contribute to value chain activities
Who should attend?
Open to everyone in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or anyone familiar with earlier versions of ITIL® or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL® 4.