What is this about?
The Cloud Essentials Course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing. It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials certified. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they have taken the Cloud Essentials course. This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content. Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Labs.
What’s in it for you?
After studying with the CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification Study Guide, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the fundamental concepts, business aspects, and impact of cloud computing.
- Differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Understand the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- Identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, as well as identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.
Who should attend?
CompTIA Cloud Essentials is aimed at business professionals and non-IT staff who want the understanding of cloud computing principles based on real-world issues and practical solutions
1.5 days (12 hours)
None. It is recommended that you have at least six months of working in an environment that markets or relies on IT-related services
Pass mark is 80%
75 minutes duration
CompTIA® CLOUD Essentials
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING