What is this about?
The Change Management Practitioner course help participants understand the key concepts of Change Management. This course is aimed to get a deep understanding of how to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative.
The course is built on the Change Management Foundation course principles. The knowledge base with this training enables you to apply many proven approaches and techniques to your own work environment.
What’s in it for you?
Be recognized as a dependable manager of organizational change.
- Applying appropriate process frameworks to optimally plan and understand organizational change.
- A range of organization paradigms with which to understand, support and sustain organizational change processes.
- How to properly prepare for an organizational change initiative - such as building an effective change team and offering insights which enhance the team's performance.
- Preparing people for organizational change.
- How to be motivational in ways that's empathetic towards peoples' roles and personalities.
- How to establish a clear framework of roles, skills and activities through which leaders can support and sustain the change process.
Who should attend?
Aspiring or current managers of organizational change, transition or transformation. Those performing key roles in the design, development and delivery of organizational change programmes.
Change Management™ Foundation Certificate
Objective testing based on a case study scenario
4 questions of 20 marks each
40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
2.5 hours duration
Restricted open book – The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam
Change Management Practitioner Certification
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING
- On site at IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led