What is this about?
This course is designed for technology professionals who architect the technology solutions that support the changing requirements due to adoption of cloud computing, and help organizations leverage the opportunities that cloud is creating. Solution Architects need to understand the impact that cloud is having on business and information architecture, application design, data management, and security architecture—and be very familiar with the topology and eco-systems that are being created as a result of increasing adoption of cloud technologies and operating models.
What’s in it for you?
At the end of this course, the participant will gain competencies in and be able to:
- Explain the history of Cloud Computing and its impact on business and IT Architecture
- Demonstrate the key engineering concepts of operating “as a Service”
- Explain the impact of Cloud Computing on Service Management
- Understand Consumer & Provider Perspectives on Setting Up Cloud Environments
- Evaluating a Cloud Solution Architecture
- Migrating and transitioning to a Cloud environment
Who should attend?
- Technology Architects
- Application Architects
- System Architects
- Cloud Strategy Consultants
- Enterprise Architects
- Senior Developers
None. It is recommended that participants have achieved the Cloud Technology Associate certification (or its equivalent) from the Cloud Credential Council (and that participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary). It is further recommended that participants are TOGAF Certified (or its equivalent).
Pass mark is 64%
75 minutes duration
CCC Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (PCSA)
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING