(Toronto Star Building, 1 Yonge St, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON, M5E 1W7)
(204 Rue St Sacrement, Suite 300
Montreal, QC, H2Y 1W8)
(116 Albert St, Ottawa, ON, K1P 5G3)
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This course focuses on how to advance your organization’s business relationship management (BRM) capability by cultivating the competencies to evolve culture beyond single accountability to shared ownership and foster effective business value-producing relationships.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Lead with business as peers by playing a proactive role in shaping business strategy and sharing ownership for business results.
- Use Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to optimize realized business value.
- Understand the principles of effective and persuasive communication.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Managers
- Managers in IT, HR, Finance, Customer Relationship
- External Partners
- Provider Managers
- Function Owners
- Those with a Business Relationship Management role or position
- Consultants looking to gain an insight into Business Relationship Management
50 multiple choice questions
Pass mark is 50%
40 minutes duration
BRMP® Certification (ENGLISH)
- Online Instructor-Led
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING