What is this about?
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals is a workshop meant to introduce BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is great for everyone wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession.
What’s in it for you?
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
Who should attend?
Open to everyone from any level and from any role
BRM Fundamentals Workshop (FRENCH)
INQUIRE ABOUT GROUP PRICING
Group pricing available
- On site at Client Location or IT Chapter offices
- Online Instructor-Led